Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy and life in general!

Well it took a blogging friend to make me realize how long it had been since I actually updated the blog site..So here we go ..Been busy at Jami's and with Christmas gifts and my health has bogged me down some..Have helped get all her stuff at the new house hung and took over the frame that for a whole year had the adopted relatives hanging in the frame now it has relatives that actually belong and it all hangs in the western room so put pics with me my mom Jason's grandparents in western garb Jeff and Clint with their horses when he was littler and then her grandfather Cook and his brother on a horse. TJ is already playing music on all his snow globes, he just loves them.

Here is a look at 2 classes took lately pics of the tag make and swap are really blurry sorry.
Then did a countdown calendar for me which is shown and one for the grand kids which is not shown..lots of pieces their calendar had even more because they are taking off each day and replacing with puzzle pieces that tell our savior birth.


Also did some Styrofoam trees for both Jami and I and I have mine right now on coffee table so that I actually have a tree in the room, Gotta put a tree up for real when get caught up with presents...Will post some of them tomorrow and coming days hopefully.The angel is one I did yrs ago in ceramics and then painted. Bought 2 cute deer that I have placed under Moms cake plate on the other side.try and get pic tomorrow.

The saga of my vertebrae goes on ...Went Monday to pain management follow up and the things that have started coming back means the pain will come back SO also. He said I am candidate for surgery..Have decided to not go back to doc until after the first of year to talk about next steps. Blood pressure has also gone up with each visit and he said it is side of the steroids in the shots...great....enough of that gotta go finish something and get area picked up and moved around so we can put up a small tree at least.
Keep creating and enjoy each others company and love during a season for great celebration Christs Birth!
Denise

No comments: