Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Things I Have Been Up To!

Fixing to go to work at Scrappers Boutique but wanted to get this out ! Gotta Host the crop tonite for the wonderful Ladies that come into the store!
Wonder what great Cupcake Nita is bringing us tonight! Yum!
okay now i am hungry....LOL

Been working on flowers for the store and trying to keep them in the House at Scrappers Boutique

Its been fun to make different varieties, they are fun for me to do and get lost in the production of making em!

Also been doing sample layouts with the new papers this is of my mother my big sis and I at New Mexico in '61
The line is from My Minds eye and is called "Lime Twist" it is really a beautiful line!

 Used some of my flowers and some of my EK Success punches, the line came with a really cute alpha set that was small and round  and turquoise in color!...I loved it!
The next layout I did was with a line from Fancy Pants ...."Beach Bum", and I used the pics of the kiddos

Used some green foam thickers......Lots of dimension!
 
Destin, Florida has really pretty beaches that are white, the kids love going there every year for a week each summer, Grandma gets to see it thru pics they give me to scrapbook for them!

Be back soon with more layouts I am doing for the store and what we did for Altered Art group this month!
Make something special and beautiful!
Hugs..
Neisey

No comments: