Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

4th Weigh in and before pics!

well I have been doing a lot of layouts this week and classes. they probably think I moved into Anthologies this week, cuz I have been there for three days this week playing but got some things done. 5 double layouts and two single and Hot Metal mommas project plus leftovers went into a double layout today also which brings that to 6 dbl layouts! with pics added. Better than usual for me too lately! Above is a Donna Salazar inspired layout before glued down and embellishments added!

Okay this weeks weigh in was still a negative number but wish it was bigger. Lost -2lbs this week making my 4week total to -14.1 lbs.

Blood pressure is still dropping so hoping to get off of meds soon.

Still struggling with exercise and just wish I could find something that did not cause pain to do!

Guess that is too much to ask don't mind sweating but swollen hurting ankles are hard to take!

Till next time...

Have fun creating and doing what you do ...

Denise

okay these are terrible but decided accountability was a go for broke attitude! Hopefully I will be a fastly shrinking woman in the following months!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good for you! You go gurl! Exercise is not my fave thing to do either....ugh. Keep up the good work!

-c