Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some Tim Holtz inspired necklaces! & Hallelujah pump shipped today!

My first necklace I made in another Create Joy class
is of my parents and I for me. I used green appletini metal and an inked metal bird.
Also made some earrings to go with that have cross and pin from Tim stuff with green glass beads added to them.
Also used graphic 45 green paper and word page as backdrops to the pic of my father as a boy.The back is of my parents and myself.

On the front with one of the capsule doo dads i have an old earring and at bottom dangling is an old mustard seed that was given to me from my grandma and a Tim Holtzs alpha charm that says moments.


The second necklace that some one in the family can bid on at auction this year is my Dad and Uncle In Hawaii during WWII, graphic 45 ship cut out and added with tiny clip and metal embossed with friend.

Metal in background is just stamped with Stazon in and a stamp!
Added the Cherish charm at bottom.

Back of the charm has my dad on base relaxing backed with embossed metal and also his name embossed Also used some more graphic 45 scraps.

Added a mix of old jewelry chain and some glass beads on wire for the chain and then made some Christian fish and glass bead earrings to go with it!
Yea! Jeff my DH's Insulin pump is gonna be shipped today to us and not a moment tooo soon since the other one is only working part time these days!


This is what we are getting no tubing!!! Yippee!

And this is the object of much stress lately that has tubing and is working intermittently lately which is no bueno in Diabetes world! Answers to prayers today!
Yea Jeff has a insulin pump on the way today
Well until next time have fun creating something!
Denise

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh honey, your necklaces turned out wicked cool! LOVE the green color you used too. Are you going to the TH thing that is just around the corner? Several from here are headed that way! :D

-c