Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life in the Cook household!


Yea! We have the first Brick and Mortar Scrapbook store in our immediate area of town again! Not that I don't like Michael's, Joann's, and Hobby Lobby but this is just scrapping which thrills a lot of us. Went to their open house yesterday and hope to soon find myself there cropping with some friends..."Scrapper Boutique" in NRH Texas, yippee!


Got to go to my normal crop that is every 4th Friday, This week but just too worn out to get anything really accomplished except catching up with friends!


Yesterday my Daughter and her DH and 3 boys came over to tackle our very overgrown trees in the back and we made some headway and looking lots better. Because of yesterdays activities though outside my allergies are overwhelming me today. My eyes especially. I am so thankful for their help, I could not do this without them.
Today and tommorow looking for my Blessings and hopefully creating!
Denise

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh, you'll have to let me know how it is! NRH is not a bad drive. And I'm always on the look out for an interesting store! :D

-c