Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Altered Shoe #One and #Two!

These are 2 of the 5 shoes I entered into Cheryl's TSS Altered Shoe Contest. Got the idea from a Stampington publication from 2002, just added the metal into it.
I used molds from Ten Seconds Studio and Cuttle bug folders for the embossing on the metal.

I punched some elements from the metal paper mix also for the flowers.

I used Wheels for the stitched look.

ADD bling and buttons also into the mix and walla a baby Girl shoe to Give my daughter Credit for being the angel after surgery.

How about some blue metal and a nest? of brown metal and paper and blue wire? And you have an Empty Nester's shoe to represent the start of this year when my boys moved out of the house and we are alone for the first time in our lives my DH and I.

Alphabet mold from TSS for bottom of the shoe, It's one of my favorite molds.

A kabuka new mold ( collage) from Ten Seconds Studio and wheels for the stitched effect again.

Add some fiber for the laces and a couple of eyelets and you have a little boy shoe called Empty Nester's!
Hope you enjoyed these two will post another actual shoe that was altered tomorrow....2 down 3 to go...LOL Man this is the rainiest day yet and I gotta get out to go to the Doctor in a bit hope the rain stops or lets up while I drive for the farthest I have had to since surgery without my brace for comfort...
Keep creating and Be still and KNOW!
Denise

No comments: