Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

5th and Final Altered Shoe!

This is the shoe used in the last of the five Shoes that I entered in my first challenge at the TenSeconds Studio Blog .
This shoe represents My dreams and creativity coming back. My Tinkerbell shoe is because in my childhood Disney was always a big thing with me and Tink was really a favorite character with her pixi dust . You just had to Believe!
I guess you can tell in my shoes and in life I am a fan of green. This was one of the shoes I actually had in my closet, what we give up in art....LOL
I used the pink and plum colored metal in this shoe, one of the elements from the new Kabuka molds,Lots of stickers and bling and trim that had bling, some sheer flowers and Prima velvet leaves. of Course some Tink stickers.
some sheer ribbon with a patterned ribbon attached to it. Then some stickles for more bling or "Pixi Dust"
Changed the profile of the shoe totally to use all the elements I wanted to use on this one.
Used the Kabuka collage mold on bottom of the shoe.....

Used stickles all over areas of the edges and any where else looked like some "Pixi Dust"
was needed.

With the piece on the back added it would be an ankle wrap shoe now.

used more elements from new Kabuka mold.

Tink hanging out in the shoe!

well here ya go my Tinkerbell shoe!

Hope you enjoyed seeing my shoes , I sure liked this as a form of therapy as I was recovering from surgery and learning to use my hands without the pain I had before.
Maybe Tink was helping with a bit of her "Pixi Dust"!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful and full week , go out and enjoy the weather or make something or just be with family and friends, but enjoy the time here that we are given.
Lost a good friend this weekend named Marji and hoping she is enjoying a wonderful Homecoming with a full choir singing for her. I will will miss her! I know they have an special Alto part for her in that choir!
Enough said ! Till next time!
Denise

1 comment:

marylee :) said...

love-love-love the pixiedusted
shoe!

Happy NSD on Saturday!
Marylee:)