Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Shot 1st of 3 tomorrow morning!

I am getting ready to go to bed and I am really confused about how I feel about tomorrows shot. Gonna take him my pics from MRI and he will decide where amongst the C6 and C7 vertebrae he will put the injection all while I sit quietly still in the office, thought I would be alright with it being in the office but I am now worried and it doesn't help that I have been hurting all weekend and today. The apt before that one is for blood work at my regular Doctor and weigh in and Blood pressure check, all about needles tomorrow YUK.......here IS ONE OF THE KICKERS HAVE HEARD YOU REALLY DON'T GET MUCH RELIEF FROM THE FIRST SHOT IT IS USUALLY THE SECOND SO I GUESS WILL HAVE TO COUNTDOWN TO THE 28TH!!!! Fun huh? Didn't craft today and so need to , picked up around here and did hardly anything the way I have been in pain, hoping for better and taking each day as it comes....
Keep Crafting and I will try to do less whining next time.....
Denise

1 comment:

HappyDayArt! said...

Sometimes whining is the best thing for you.

I love the song "Life in a Northern Town"!

Catherine