Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Better outlook Yahoo! Yipee!


Wow I don't ever win but real little things and I just won a $100.00 gift certificate to TenSeconds Studio from the sale last week, I am so excited and I am also feeling better after my first shot, hoping it lasts and the second one on the28th makes it even better. Still having pain but able to make a fist and actually grab with my thumbs, just not enough to open a bottle of soda.

Even brighter note my nephew Wesley is attending high school all day now for the first time in two years, He still gets tired but no throwing up and doing all on his own ...Thanks to God our great physician leading the doctors hands at John's Hopkins....Hallelujah, Amen!

Keep creating and hoping some of HIS blessings are headed your way!

Denise

No comments: