Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Change is good!

Hello all Hope the end of the summer was good to ya!
 It has been way too long and Life has been getting me!
Today is a new start and inspired by some new journaling challenges!
More of that to come!
Hoping not to disappoint again!
 
 
 
New looks and a new attitude!
Took a couple of Dyan Reaveleys classes in Waxahatchie a bit a go ...And Art Journaling has taken me over again! Helps my attitude also!
Made a canvas for a friends birthday not long ago. She likes owls and this is what I hand- made for her!
 
 
Well it took a bit to get this all reconfigured tonight but will posting tomorrow with more goodies I have been making!  Gonna spend some quality time with a friend tomorrow and finish purging my horrible mess in the studio, cuz gotta get everything I have been purging tagged and priced and bagged for a garage sale for crafters  at "The Crafty Scrapper" in Waxahatchie!
Hopefully some of my followers have not given up on me!
Keep creating something!
Neisey

No comments: