Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Been a bad blogger for quite awhile due to being busy with family and life and I am so sorry! I am starting it off again with sad news from today about a very be- loved christian woman in my life!
Evelyn Stephens born 10/20/1921 and went to be with our Lord on 12/6/2011. She had moved into Memory care center 6 days ago and after Grace and Kara visited with her and prayed with her and sang with her, an hour later she passed peacefully to join her Lord and savior.

                        This is a picture of Steve Grace Evelyn and LaDonna in the early days.
 Graces sister made this and posted it in her room at memory care! Grace and Evelyn at the homestead!
 Here she is with her beautiful granddaughters and grace at the eldest gdaughters shower!
 Here she and Steve are at their house of so many years with Joel and Grace and their girls
 Here Evelyn is with  Grace, Pam, and LaDonna her beautiful Daughters at the table in the kitchen!

I have known Evelyn my whole life and she has been a mentor a step mom and friend for all those years and I will really have a hole in my heart with her gone. But I know she will be waiting at the door with open arms whenever we get to those pearly gates to meet us with my Lord and Father in heaven.
Her battle although shorter than my Mother in Laws with Alzheimer's. It truly is a blessing to us all,  that he decided she was needed in Heaven with Him rather than see her totally gone here on earth!
Grace is the closest thing to a sis without being one by blood I have had in my life!
 This last couple of days have been the hardest they have dealt with having to put her in a memory care facility and seperate their mother and father after all these years. I will be praying for Steve as this has got to be so hard on him after making the decision of placing her in this facility and only moments away from moving into assisted care himself.
Getting old has so many pitfalls and these are not good ones in so many ways!
I miss my mom and Dad so much through this time of the year and Jeff's Dad is SO missed also.
 My heart goes out to the family effected at this time of year from the loss of Evelyn, she is SO Loved by so many and touched so many lives over the many years,
 she has truly blessed our lives fully.
I will miss you till I see you again!
I love this family so dearly!
Father please wrap your loving arms of comfort around her family as they prepare to say their goodbyes and keep them safe in this season of Love celebrating our Lords Birth! Amen
Evelyn say Happy Birthday to Christ for me Please!
Love You
Neisey

No comments: