Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Heat

Man this Texas heat is awful 106 predicted for today....We so need rain!

Been taking care of my youngest son, Casey since This past Wednesday with an eye problems and now waiting to take him back to Doc for third time cuz hes running fever and sore throat. He needs to get well and go back to work! At least his eye is less swollen and a light pink ,,compared to swollen shut and blood red! Here is some layouts have done lately at Scrappers Boutique



This layout is with BoBunny Timepiece papers with my nephew Wes' prom king pictures

                                   Echo parks summertime line
                       BoBunny's Zoo-ology line
                       I did two double layouts with these!
San Antonio Zoo animals!

These are from a summer vacation with family to San Antonio Zoo years ago!
And showplaces the elephant show and Elephant rides!

As well as taking care of Casey I have been having therapy On my left Knee which has some problems . Haven't been working and having therapy two times a week! They also gave me steroid shot for the pain and swelling going on! Things getting better and wanting to get back to normal! What ever that is these days for me! Not sure I've ever been normal...Ha Ha
Well gottaa go to Doc office and sit again...Hoping to post more but not promising this time cuz " life happens"
Until next time CREATE something beautiful!
Hugs Neisey
 

No comments: