Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

My New Job and some Layouts!



 I so love the Graphic 45 Steam Punk line and Cherie wanted me to do a layout for display at the store! 
 I so loved using Jeff's Grand-dad and Grand-ma as the subjects of it!

I used all paper elements by lifting, punching, and duplicating them on the pages and the tags and frame pages already are so unique to the line.
Used some Crystal Stickles throughout the layout for some blingage also!
Also used some glittered Thickers in a dark teal color for the title!


Some of the roses on the layout were made with Tim Holtz Tattered Rose die using the medium rose !
Also used the hydrangea punches from Martha Stewart line of punches and my edging pieces were a EK Success border punch that looks like doilies! Yummy to play with!Gonna post again cuz blogger not letting me add my next pics from Lush layout so gonna do secondaddition today......Funny huh! NOT
I am really loving my new job at Scrappers Boutique and the other benefit is I get to see all my creative friends playing while I work and that is soooo much fun!
Create something Beautiful and talk in next post!
Hugs......Neisey!

1 comment:

Linda Hahn said...

Gorgeous, Denise!! Love the LOs!!! I know how much you love the "Steampunk" line from Graphic 45!! You really did justice to the line and so honored his grandparents!!