Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

First two weekend of working!

      Well I made it through training on my new job last weekend and was turned loose this weekend to fend for myself. Hoping I did not scare any of the new croppers scurrying them off for the hills , I think I did pretty good! It helps that I am somewhere that I really really like to be which is Scrapper's Boutique!!!!
Hey if you are reading this they are still looking for designers and have extended the submission date to the 15th of March so go check out the requirements on the blog for Scrapper's Boutique !
       Lots of goodies have come in this week at the store and sadly I have fallen in love with most of it! One of my favs right this second is Stella and Rose from My Minds eye. Love the pages and the embellies and the stamps! Come in and check it out!
      Also we got My Minds Eye's Lush collection in! lots of color and some flocking! Miny book and embellies and Ribbon and all that jazz!
      Also received Echo Park For the Record and Springtime and they are just as cute as the Little Boy and the Little Girl lines!



If you have the time you otta come check the new stuff out while its still there! Well better get off of here and get ready to be crop hostess for another wonderful night! And try to keep from eating a cupcake every night...Not good for my points every weekend! or my weight but sooooo YUMMY! Nita Cherie's Mom does such a wonderful job making them for our croppers! Hope to see ya soon at Scrappers Boutique!
    Keep making something Beautiful in your life no matter what it might be!
 till next time......
 Neisey!

No comments: