Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life as I go on!

Life as I know it right now is changing! I am venturing into an area similar to past but not quite the same! Above is a sneak of the class I am teaching October 2 at Scrapper's Boutique  in North Richland Hills! This a re- purposed book using Lost and Found papers from MME! The class is call "Sew Right Inventory" and can house all your ink inventory or something else you choose! Ive used the sewing clear stamps from Maya Road to stamp my inventory in sample!
Gee my crazy cat is always under foot unless she is asleep and lately her favorite sleeping place is my lap and she sure can get into weird positions!
I think she is dreaming of being an Olympic diver! hate to tell her she is tooo clumsy to try out just yet! she feel out of the window earlier sleeping today! 
As I was cleaning my Studio decided to take some pics of some layouts and today I wanna share this one about the deer at my sisters ranch and Wesley with a baby that came into the barn unattended by mom! Been thinking about Wesley allot lately cuz he still is under the weather but is going on to school on his senior year although it wears him out! I am so proud of him and the fact he keeps trudging on through all of this! Please remain praying about him as he struggles to go everyday and if mom has to get him early that at least he is encouraging me that things aren't always as they seem!He so inspires me !
        The deer seems to know my nephews tender heart and caring spirit!
Notice the cardboard used in this layout! Don't be afraid to use things around you in the layouts you do! I am
always experimenting with things!

Studio is still in progress but slow now that designing classes!

I have sooo been trying to finish the Studio, but have had to start using it before finishing. So hopefully soon I can post pics that don't look like a cyclone came thru, but for now here is top of my work table (or part of it at least) LOL!
Till next time we meet here....
Keep Creating something Beautiful!
Denise

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congrats on teaching girl! Your project is cute! LOVE the layouts and love the way your Studio looks. You are on a creative roll my fren!

-c