Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Great start to the week!

Haws Family

My grand-Dad and his twin

past metalized project for family

Well you guys this week has really started better than last! Thank goodness for that!

Sunday went to my first meeting of designers and teachers of my local scrapbook store Scrappers Boutique as one of their newest teachers in the near future teaching Metal classes and other things! I am excited as well as freaked out but in a good way! So to Terri my Lil sis I am doing what you said I needed to do! will be posting pics as soon as camera is up and running again! I love Ten Seconds Studio Metal and really love that I will be teaching with it! Cheryl and Megan rock with their Metals and molds! I have been a fan and student for a long time!


Monday went to weigh in and lost 3.5 lbs. Yippee! and while at class found out I won Harry and Davids Fruit of the month club drawing for 6 months.

Tuesday went and met up with friends at Scrapper's Boutique to work on class stuff and visit and so excited with ideas abounding! And actually got some things accomplished!
Got a call before got home to get home to go somewhere with hubby and wound up at Toyota dealership for the night for a car ! You might say I bought my hubby a car! LOL There is inside joke her that if you are a friend ask next time see ya or I will probably spill the beans to ya!
old sign letter metalized for my boys!

Wednesday I am invited to Casey and Matt's new apartment for lunch with them they are fixing me chicken and asparagus yummy! And have a feeling will be helping hang some things for them! We will see what the rest of the week brings!

Have a great day tomorrow and keep creating something good!

Denise

No comments: