Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Weight Loss and Life!

Okay this is not the most flattering picture but I have a T-shirt that has been in a plastic bag in my studio that I was unable to get into for almost a year since orderin it! And I finally got into it a couple of weeks ago and I had the Leader of Create Joy ...Tracy Pounds snap the pic of the first time I am wearing it...Just one of my short goals in a long journey to weight loss. Last nights weight loss with last weeks adds up to -3.8 more pounds off for total thus far of -55.5 lbs lost! I will get a new pic soon of progress!
These are pics from the scrapbook in a day class I took, they are of my album I finished!





then this months Scrapstashers class ..Tracy asked for used dryer sheets, a cereal box and
T-Shirt's with words. Huh I said! but cool 2 page layout with my stuff I took to class!

The T shirts were for the words we all cut each others up. The dryers sheet made ruffles and roses and the cereal box was for the banner to use as chipboard, I will be doing this again , the flowers were so cool in whatever colors the classmates chose , we really had a variety!



Amazing what a dryer sheet some paint and glue and then stickles can make!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy to My Youngest son Casey today!
he will shoot me for posting this but he is my baby and he shouldn't wake up with bed head when he knows I do things like this!
Kinda glad he is living with us right now to celebrate his 25th BiRtHdAy today! Love you Sweet BoY!
and Happy birthday to all my sweet friends who have March birthdays......Cindy , Donna , Jacque, Hannah, and Debbie! Hope you have wonderful things in this new year!
Well till next time and me trying to be a better blogger
...Create something!
Denise











1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Fantastic! And love the album, great colors and it just looks like fun! You did an amazing job! And happy bday to your baby! I'm honored to share the bday month with him!
hugs,
c
yapping cat