Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun and Learning about the Cricut Exspression!



Had a great night with three friends that are scrappers that I have meet in the last year or so! I have really been blessed with the friendship that has evolved being around each other. All are talented and fun to be around. Whitney hosted tonight at her house which is gorgeous, and fed us wonderful snacks and food, but the most wonderful part of the night would be Whitney sharing her buttons....( I am a button a holic!...) and learning to cut on the Cricut, if I had the money I would be getting one tomorrow, SO SO COOL!


Vicki and Linda got me to get a Maya Road calendar book at GASC that we are all doing together for next year and we divide the months tonight and exchanged the pages for that. I am really looking forward to the finished project this winter.




Jeff got a Good report this week at the Endocrinologist on his sugar levels after getting the new insulin pump. The old one had definitely broken with his blood sugar counts being so much better and we are having more lows than highs these days.




Well it is after 1AM so gonna get off of here and go to bed just wanted to write about my great night with friends.
Thanks Whitney for being the hostes with the mostest!....LOL by the way gonna have to go get that dressing!


Keep creating whether it be special moments or something crafty or scrappy! Till next time...


Denise

No comments: