Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Man hope I am going to meet Tim tomorrw! I Hope....

Yesterday at the big sale Wendy Vecchi and Caroline from Maya Roads and Ranger dropped in on Cheryl and Megan's Warehouse sale while I was there...All so cool..... Pics are from Cheryl and Megan Darrow....

Almost too jealous of my friends at TenSecond Studios having a visit from Tim himself today at their warehouse sale after being there yesterday . But He is at Michael's re-grand opening 9a-12p tomorrow so hope to meet him there, Just hoping for a good day! Go check TSS blog to see what Cheryl said about this pic she took.

Did not get anything accomplished today , but Jeff my hunny toke Casey and I to see a movie tonight and out to eat at Grapevine Mills Mall. we saw "Billy the Early Years", came out today and it was good showing how he came to be an Evangelist (Billy Graham). For supper had a grilled Mahi Mahi burrito and chips just love the Mexican place in the mall. Tired and hurting from the walking and meds are just now kicking in so its bedy -by time....

Keep creating and may God Bless all your endeavors..

Denise

No comments: