Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2008

The ranch pics

I always love to scavenge for some things while I am at my sisters and found some good rusty pieces and some rocks while I was there this time....
We went down by the creek on the gator in the back fields and found some old barb wire that we cut for me, I just love this stuff and hunting it....

My brother in law milking one of the milk cows to get sissy some milk for the orphan goat Buttercup
Casey seeing what it is like from dairy manager to actually milking the cow.

The milk cow...

Baby of Half pint Terri's last years orphan goat

Half Pint glorified pet.....last years orphan!

My niece feeding Buttercup cows milk, she calls him Bubbacup , he is so much fun he is like a little puppy and so much fun to feed unless you ask Whitney....

Down at the creek where I got my Barb wire and a few rocks....


Buttercup at one of his 4 feedings......Since the scrapblog thingy wouldn't work yesterday hope this will do although not as cute a display as yesterdays ......
Hope to figure out how to put video on here but can't figure it out yet.
Till next time...
blessings to all
Denise

No comments: