Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend away at Stolen Moments Inn


Elements of "Circle of Friends" layout I did with pics of old friends and lyrics to song.....





New Friends on steps of porch of Stolen Moments Retreat!!



Stolen Moments Scrapbook Retreat facility in Maypearl Texas! link in one of earlier blogs.

I am exhausted but got more accomplished than I thought I would. Was loads of fun and met some wonderful new scrappy friends always... always... a plus.....Tracy of Create Joy Classes and Cheryl Darrow of Ten Second Studios and a new friend Michelle Rourke she just got her stuff to be a "Close To MY Heart Rep " All was great as usual in class except for some reason I stressed over the length but we had something like 20+ gals taking it with all the techniques...but man The gals were a hoot and so much fun to be around at the retreat, not that they got to retreat much at all since the classes Saturday for Cheryl and Tracy were 10am to 730ish, long day .......They have more get up and gumption than I have these days....
Over the next few days I will show you some of the stuff that I did while I was gone and My daughter and son-in-laws 70s party book I finished.
I am gonna have to work out tomorrow , and not sure my body will work out for me so we will see.
As always in His Hands!
Denise

No comments: